Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nine Months Old

Three-quarters of a year - really?  Sometimes I can't believe The Peanut has been around this long, and sometimes I can't remember there was a time when she wasn't a part of our lives.  Claire continues to change and grow every day.  She loves to crawl everywhere and is a much happier baby than before,  when she was at her parents mercy to go from Point A to Point B.  She can maneuver steps (OK,  there's only one step in the house, but she goes up and down like a pro),  pulls herself up, and LOVES looking at herself in the mirror.  When we show her video of herself or another baby on the computer, she laughs out loud.  She also is still a die-hard "Gleek", but didn't love the West Side Story episode so much - enough with the ballads already, this baby loves her some pop, the more Katy Perry, the better is her motto.  We continue to add new solid food to her repertoire with yogurt - her favorites: turkey, cheerios, and yogurt melts.  This week, we're going to try mac n cheese.

Anyways, here are her nine month pics that Gamma took (because Daddy and Mommy are slackers).

check me out standing up!


crawling up "the step"





Of course, inevitably she finds the sign
 and the grabbing starts.






...so the sign was moved.   But I see a glint in her eye..

it's just soooooooo tempting!

Must...grab...paper.




so the sign moved again...
obviously to no avail.

I'm such an imp!


Gamma was really wonderful about taking lots of pictures, so I'm including some fun ones below.  

Ready for the cold.



Saying goodbye to Daddy in the morning.
and Mommy too,


Here I am enjoying tasty treats.  I love me some rice puffs.
(my hair is pretty cute too)





Grooving out to the latest Glee episode.



Taking a tub.




1 comment:

  1. Love that she's still a Glee fan and hasn't forgotten how we rocked out to the Biebs this summer!

    ReplyDelete