Thursday, November 10, 2011

Claire's First Halloween

Technically, this picture was taken October 22nd, but it was when Claire and I got our pumpkins, so I say it counts for the Halloween post.  Every year, the PTA puts on a pumpkin sale, so Claire and I stopped by to support the cause.  Plus, they take cute pictures like this for $4 and offer carriage rides around the town square.  After pumpkin purchasing, we met Julie and Kai for lunch at Cafe Genevive.  Even though Kai is only 4 months old, I think he's bigger than Claire already!

Here are the fruits of our labor.  Pumpkin carving is intense!  Robert says I'm the mean-looking one and of course Claire's is the one with the "C", which I guess means Robert is the fat pumpkin :)  
The 3 small pumpkins are for Harley, Izzy, and Ike.
Many thanks to Gamma for all her carving help.


It's Halloween!!!!


Better start eating food that is good for me before I start getting all the candy!




What, I don't get candy?  What are you talking about?


Ok, seriously, who's idea is this?


Have these people lost their minds?


Get me outta here?  Who are you and what have you done with my Daddy?!?!


I'm beyond confused.



I'm making a run for it!

(My duck feet are pretty cute.)










I'm considering flying away.





This holiday is exhausting - and NUTS!





No comments:

Post a Comment