Sunday, August 7, 2011

Solids, Solids Everywhere! Up My Nose and in My Hair!

That's right, Claire has started eating solid food.  After 2 weeks of rice cereal that went in... and came back out,  went in... and came back out, she finally realized the concept that "OH!  I'm supposed to swallow this stuff".  That said, she still isn't readily accepting all her new food choices.  After a few weeks the count is as follows:  LOVES string beans.  Tolerates squash, sweet potatoes and apples.  HATES peas.  Let me put it this way, if you feed her peas, you are going to end up with more in your mouth than hers.  She seems to be a bit of a picky eater, but maybe it's just the overwhelming process of moving on from milk and formula.  Here's hoping anyway...

Figuring it out with rice cereal
Gimme that!  I'll show you how it's done!

Really?  Squash again?  Do I look happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment