Monday, May 2, 2011

Three Months Old

For whatever reason, this was our hardest photo shoot to date. (See the proof below).  

Things are going well at Casa Turner.  Claire continues to grow - 8 lbs 12 oz at last check - and change every day.  She is getting very talkative now, sometimes we can't even get a word in edgewise!  She smiles all the time and I think I heard a giggle the other morning.  

Sadly, Mommy returns to work on May 3rd, but the good news is Claire will get to spend 2 weeks with Daddy and then her nanny, Rebecca, gets here on May 15th.  

 "Look where?"

 "Huh?  I'm still confused."

"Oh, there you are."

 "I'm smiling, but you can't see it. Na na na na na."

"Fine, I'll move my hand, but the smile is disappearing."

"This is my peanut pose."

"I'm really not very comfortable."

"Bored."

 "Alright, let's get this done already!"

1 comment:

  1. I think the disappearing smile one is my favorite! I just love the expression on her face!

    ReplyDelete