Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Music, Movement, and Smiles

Claire is in a fun phase where she is smiling, cooing, and loves music and movement.  Below are some pictures of her watching her mobile and observing the surroundings in her room.  I have a great video as well, but am having trouble uploading it.  I'll keep trying...

Smiling Girl
(it is so hard to catch these on camera, but I'll keep trying)





My two favorite toys: the mobile and the musical seahorse

Watching my mobile go around


My new playmat.  It has music, lights, mirrors, the list goes on...  
It's pretty much my dream come true.




So stinkin' cute, I had to post these too - just because








Paparazzi Mommy
Sometimes all the pictures are just too much!



We are guessing that the little peanut has passed the 7 lb mark, but she's still a bit too small for her 0-3 month clothes.  We'll find out for sure at her 2 month well check-up on March 24th.  The big news is that we don't have to take weekly trips to the doctor anymore to check her weight - YEAH!!!  She is sleeping better once she goes down, sometimes letting Mommy get as much as 5 hours of sleep at a stretch (but don't tell the doctors who want me to wake her up after 4 hours for a feeding - as if!)  However, she seems intent on staying up until midnight every night which makes for a very tired Daddy as Robert has the 9:00-bedtime shift.  Any suggestions on how to get her down earlier?

And for all my east coast friends and family, I have some exciting news...  Claire and I will be coming home for a visit June 22nd through July 1st thanks to Mom and Dad's frequent flier miles.  I can't wait for you all to meet her in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment